HNU 2020 Higher Education Joint Online Job Fair Notice
Career Development Center ofHainan University is organizing2020 HigherEducation JointOnline JobFair conjointly by 51joband other universities. The online job fair was attended by more than 100 high-quality universities in China。It is estimated nearly 5,000 employers will be involved. This event will provide opportunities for international students who wish to find suitable internships and jobs in China. More than 1,000 key state-owned and private Chinese companies will attend the fair. They welcome international students from all countries. If you are interested, please read the steps below for registration and participation.
The specific information is as follows:
March 19th (Thursday) - May 19th (Tuesday)
How to participate:
(1) Click the link or scan the QR code below to sign up and log in;
(2) If you do not have 51job account, please register online and fill in your resume;
(3) Enter the Hainan university entrance;
(4) Find the job you like and submit resume through the e-mail or website provided by employers in their job posting;
(5) Wait for contacts from employers.
1. In order to avoid network congestion, it is suggested to participate in the activity during off-peak period.
2. Please improve network security awareness and maintain a good network environment.
3. To better use this service, it is recommended to use Chrome or Firefox and make sure the camera and microphone are allowed to be used.
4.Please do not return to the school without permission since the school is not allowed to open yet. If you have to return Hainan, please read the article from the link below, strictly obey the regulations, and report to the university at the same time.
5. For more job information, please scan the QR code and follow us.
Career Development Center, Hainan University
March 18, 2020
51job (Nasdaq: JOBS) is a leading provider of integrated human resource services in China. Founded in 1998, 51job meets the needs of enterprises and job seekers through the entire talent management cycle, from initial recruitment to employee retention and career development. 51job’s online recruitment platforms, as well as mobile applications, connect millions of people with employment opportunities every day. 51job also provides a number of other value-added HR services, including business process outsourcing, training, professional assessment, executive search and compensation analysis. Leveraging technology and expertise with a large staff of experienced professionals, 51job serves hundreds of thousands of domestic and multinational corporate clients through 25 offices in Mainland China. In September 2004, 51job successfully completed its IPO on Nasdaq, and is the first publicly listed firm in the field of HR services in China.